Why They Are Important

Why Education is important

The average American reads more than the average Nigerian and the average American reads less than one book a year so what of the average Nigerian?
The good news is that an average person, who develops the habit of lifelong learning, will eventually run circles around a genius who goes home and watches television each night
The only skill that will be important in the 21st century is the skill of learning new skills. Everything else will become obsolete over time – Peter Drucker
The most important investment any country can make is educating and training it’s young people. – Barrack Obama.
Why life is important
Everyday 19,000 children die that is 1 every 5 seconds
70% of Children around the world are either born out of wedlock or into divorced or separated homes.
Why Goals are important 
Havard research shows that 3% of the graduating class of 1950 had more money than the remaining 97% put together 10 years later and the same 3% were the only people that had the habits of setting and writing down goals
It only takes about ten or twelve minutes for you to plan out your day, but this small investment of time will save you at least two hours (100-120 minutes) in wasted time and diffused effort throughout the day
One study concluded recently that the average executive has 300-400 hours of reading and projects backlogged at home and at the office. There will never be enough time to do everything you have to do. Set goals and priorities. 
There’s a National Procrastinators Club. Really. You can find out all about it at www.procrastinators.org. It has about 10,000 members but no one is really sure, since the full list has never been compiled or completed. The group occasionally tries to have meetings, but customarily postpones them. They have had the same presidents for decades. 
Why time is important.
To realize the value of one year,ask a student who failed a grade.
•To realize the value of one month,ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
•To realize the value of one week,ask the editor of a weekly newspaper. 
•To realize the value of one hour,ask the lovers who are waiting to meet. 
•To realize the value of one second,ask the person who just avoided a traffic accident.
•To realize the value of one millisecond,ask the person who won an Olympic medal. 
Time has a value greater than any currency
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s